Coming Courses

18, 20, 25, 27 Sept

Defensive Driving Course

Students must enrol before the first night and attend all four sessions.

Cost is $200.00 per person.

Central King Country REAP

Useful Links

Welcome to Our Service Offerings


Classes 2, 3, 3, 4, 5 Driver Licenses relate to Heavy Rigid and Heavy Combination Types.Heavy Digger

You will need to gain your Learners Licence for the Class of licence you wish to sit. This is obtained from a Licensing Agent such as the AA or Land Transport.

Successful completion of one of the above courses reduces the waiting period between your Learners and your Full Licence.


It is essential that every person who requires a Dangerous Goods Endorsement,( Unit Standard 16718), has a complete understanding of how important load security, segregation and identification of the different classes of Dangerous Goods is and how this relates to their own and the publics safety.

Students are sent Study Guides prior to the course to assist with learning.
The D Endorsement is only valid for 5 years and must then be re- validated


A requirement of this course, (Unit Standard 16718), is also to hold, (Unit Standard 24089 Log Book Hours and Fatigue Management). If you do not already hold this qualification then it will also be part of the Endorsement requirement.

To get a V Endorsement you must hold or have held for at least two years a Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Drivers Licence.

Study guides will be provided prior to course commencement.


To obtain your P Endorsement, (Unit Standard 17579), you must have held your Class 1 licence for at least two years.

Passenger TransportAs part of the course you will also be required to prove you have completed Unit Standard 24089 Log Book Hours and Fatigue Management or complete it as a part of this course.

Depending on the size of the vehicle you will be driving you may also require a Class 2 licence.

Students will be sent Study Guides as required prior to the commencement of the course


Heavy DiggerIf you drive a “Special Type” of vehicle you require the Vehicle type to be Endorsed on your licence.
Your Drivers Licence must indicate the type of vehicle, W, T, R and if the vehicle is over 4500kgs you must have a Class 2 Licence.

OSH and Insurance requirements may also dictate the need for this Endorsement.

Students will be supplied with an individual OSM (Operator Safety Manual) prior to the course and Assessment.